Monday, April 12, 2010

Make music, make dreams...

Where can I start? Where would I be without DCTS? I can honestly say that I wouldn't know what to do with my life after high school, if I even passed high school. DCTS has helped me direct my life towards my dreams. More importantly, it's helped me bring out my dreams and approach them realistically.

I plan on going to a trade college to become a Luthier, a profession in which I can build and repair stringed instruments; including, cellos, violins, guitars, and pianos. I love to make music, and I love helping people make their own. This school has taught me the importance of helping others. Life is more than just about yourself; it's about helping others realize their own dreams. Without DCTS, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment