Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I could have used this place sooner...

I hated going to school; I was constantly beat up on by the other kids. If I said anything it became worse, so I shut-down. I was so down on myself that I began cutting; I used whatever I could find. The police were on my case, and so was my mom. Finally, my mom found out about DCTS, and yelled and screamed to get the school district to allow me to attend DCTS. I am so pissed that no one told me about DCTS until my junior year - I could have enjoyed high school instead of failing for two years. I don't know what to tell you guys, you have to raise heck to get in, but it's worth the fight. I don't understand why other schools can't look at me as someone of value. I felt like they were saying that I wasn't worth it. Don't let them do that to you - You can change your life IF you change your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment